The administrative manager job description profile requires a professional who can take care of all the activities with perfection in the administration department. This involves all types of jobs ranging from desk work to scheduling of the various activities.
Every profile requires doing some key tasks and this profile also involves the execution of the various activities in an effective manner. There are many tasks in this profile which are:
- Maintaining the administrative staff by recruiting, selecting and training the employees which also includes the maintenance of safe and secure environment along with development of personal growth opportunities.
- Accomplishing staff results by communicating job expectations, monitoring and appraising job results. This also requires coaching, counseling and disciplining the employees.
- Providing supplies by identifying needs for switchboard, reception, mailroom and kitchen. This also requires this professional to establish the policy and procedures and work schedules.
- Providing communication systems by identifying the needs, evaluating options, maintaining equipment and approving the invoices.
- Purchasing printed materials and forms by obtaining requirements, negotiating the price, quality and delivery.
- Completing special projects by organizing and coordinating information and requirements, planning arranging and meeting schedules.
- Providing historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval system
- Improving program and service quality by devising new applications, updating procedures and also evaluating system results with users.
- Achieving financial objectives by anticipating requirements, submitting information for budget operation, scheduling expenditures and analyzing variances.
- Maintaining the continuity among corporate, division and local work teams by documenting and communicating actions.
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, benchmarking professional standards, reviewing professional publications and establishing personal networks.
- Contributing in the team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Required skills for Administrative Manager
The job profile of an administrative manager requires to accept challenges at every point and execute things in an effective manner.
There are many key skills required for this profile.
An ideal candidate needs to be skilled in staffing and also have a fair knowledge of quality management.
The candidate needs to be proficient in tracking the budget expenses so requires having a good knowledge of the related subject.
He needs to be good in managing the various processes.
One needs to be good in coaching which is required along with updating the employees.
An ideal candidate needs to be a good team player and should be a good motivator.
These professionals are actively involved in the promotion of the process improvement so needs to be well versed in the required field.
A person needs to keep the necessary updates and share with others so he needs to have good reporting skills.
As this profile is a management profile it requires to set an example so one needs to be smart enough to keep the employees disciplined.
Most popular cities for administrative manager jobs:
administrative manager in Toronto
administrative manager in Montreal
administrative manager in Calgary
administrative manager in Ottawa
administrative manager in Edmonton
administrative manager in Mississauga
administrative manager in Winnipeg
administrative manager in Vancouver
administrative manager in Brampton
administrative manager in Hamilton
administrative manager in Quebec city
administrative manager in Surrey
administrative manager in Laval
Most popular provinces for administrative manager jobs:
administrative manager in Ontario
administrative manager in Alberta
administrative manager in Quebec
administrative manager in British Columbia
administrative manager in Saskatchewan
administrative manager in Manitoba